Shelby Thomas works in film, publicity and media. And she has some powerful messages about how to keep your identity in Christ amid the busyness and chaos of life. Listen to her on "The Women In My World" podcast with Shari Rigby and she discusses surrendering everything to Jesus and finding a way through the ebbs and flows of life.
WANT MORE INSPIRATION? SIGN UP FOR THE PURE FLIX INSIDER EMAIL NEWSLETTER TODAY!
“The Women in My World” podcast seeks to inspire, influence, impact and connect women as guests share their testimonies to empower others through the art of storytelling. Hosted by Shari Rigby, the show is dedicated to women who put their faith into action by tackling critical, real-life issues that will change and impact the world. Shari shares the mic with celebrities, authors, influencers, trailblazers, and world-changers, as they dig deep into stories that matter. Each fantastic conversation will encourage and engage viewers and offer them practical tools to use in their everyday lives. Learn more about Shari Rigby here.
LISTEN TO MORE "THE WOMEN IN MY WORLD" EPISODES:
- TV HOST MEGAN ALEXANDER SHARES HOW GOD CALLED HER INTO ENTERTAINMENT
- 'ON FIRE FOR CHRIST': FILMMAKER ALEXANDRA BOYLAN EXPLORES HER PASSION FOR FAITH & HOLLYWOOD
- ACTRESS MICAH LYNN HANSON ON DEFINING SUCCESS: 'WELL DONE, GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT'
- CANDACE KIRKPATRICK SHARES THE INCREDIBLE 'GOD STORY' THAT BROUGHT HER TO THE SET OF 'VINDICATION'
- INSIDE SHANNEN FIELD'S POWERFUL JOURNEY WITH GOD