Simon Cowell and the other judges of "America's Got Talent" became emotional after a singer named Nightbirde (real name: Jane Marczweski) wowed the singers with her voice — and harrowing story.
Nightbirde revealed that she is currently facing an ongoing cancer battle, and the judges were deeply moved.
"It's important that everyone knows that I'm so much more than the bad things that happen to me," the inspiring singer said before performing.
Her singing sparked an emotional reaction from Cowell and other judges. Watch it all unfold (and get more inspiring stories delivered right to your inbox):
OTHER MUST-READ STORIES:
- 'BY THE GRACE OF GOD': MEET THE BRAVE 7-YEAR-OLD BOY WHO SWAM ALONE FOR AN HOUR TO SAVE HIS DAD AND SISTER
- 'MIRACULOUS': 99-YEAR-OLD MAN GETS BAPTIZED FOR THE FIRST TIME
- 'ENGULFED IN A FIREBALL': ACTOR FELL AWAY FROM GOD — BUT A NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE TRANSFORMED HIS LIFE AND FAITH
- 'THE PURE GOODNESS OF GOD': SADIE ROBERTSON'S BABY JUST ARRIVED — AND SHE'S CALLING HER A 'MIRACLE'
- 'GOD HAS PLANS FOR YOU': 4 POWERFUL FACTS ABOUT ACTOR CHUCK NORRIS' FAITH
- ANOTHER DEAD SEA SCROLLS MYSTERY UNLOCKED? RESEARCHERS' FASCINATING FIND WHILE USING AI TO EXPLORE BIBLICAL FRAGMENT