Actor Stephen Baldwin is at a powerful place in his Christian faith walk, telling "The Pure Flix Podcast" that his prayer life has been intensified — and completely transformed — over the past two years.
"Now more than ever I am at a place in my personal walk where, one day at a time, [I'm] slowing down more than ever to really be able to hear the voice of the Lord," Baldwin said.
The actor, who is currently promoting his latest film, "Church People," admitted that, despite being a Christian for two decades, he had never seen himself as a "prayer person." Eventually, his perspective on the matter changed — and so did he.
Listen to Baldwin reveal how prayer has transformed him:
Over the past 24 months, Baldwin has made prayer a bigger part of his life — and it has deeply impacted every facet of his existence.
READ ALSO: INSPIRING PRAYERS YOU CAN SAY TODAY
"In the last two years, God's allowed me to have the discipline to put it all down, turn the phone off," he said, noting that his efforts have better connected him with God. "I've been born again almost 20 years and only now is the holy spirit dropping this wisdom on me. I'm getting a lump in my throat ... it's powerful."
Want more inspiration? Subscribe to our email to get positive and uplifting faith stories delivered right to your inbox.
RELATED STORIES WORTH READING:
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS UNVEIL NEW DEAD SEA SCROLLS FIND — AND IT'S HISTORIC
- 'DO GOD'S WILL': ACTOR AND SINGER HARRY CONNICK JR. DETAILS HIS JOURNEY TO FAITH
- THE END TIMES, ATHEISM & THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT: 3 FREE DEVOTIONALS TO INSPIRE YOUR WALK WITH GOD
- 'THERE WAS JESUS': DOLLY PARTON AND ZACH WILLIAMS CLAIM MAJOR GRAMMYS VICTORY
- COUNTRY SUPERSTAR CARRIE UNDERWOOD BELTS OUT 'NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS'