"America's Got Talent" star Jane Marczewski — known by her stage name Nightbirde — has sadly stepped away from the popular show, citing her ongoing cancer battle as the reason for her departure.
Marczewski's "AGT" audition went viral earlier this summer after she shared her story, beautifully sang and left judge Simon Cowell visibly emotional.
Unfortunately, just two months later, the singer's cancer battle has intensified and she has had to step away from the stage.
"Since my audition, my health has taken a turn for the worse and the fight with cancer is demanding all of my energy and attention," Marczewski wrote in an Instagram post. "I am so sad to announce that I won’t be able to continue forward on this season of AGT. Life doesn’t always give breaks to those that deserve it—but we knew that already."
The performer also delivered an uplifting message, though, calling it an "honor and a dream come true" to be able to share her heart with the world through the "AGT" stage.
See the viral performance:
"What a miracle that the pain I’ve walked through can be reworked into beauty that makes people all over the world open their eyes wider," Marczewski added.
And she ended on a positive note, proclaiming that she will be better soon, has plans for her future and still has "dreams."
Let's continue to pray for Marczewski, and be sure to sign up to receive stories like this in your email each week.
OTHER MUST-READ STORIES:
- JUSTIN BIEBER GETS EMOTIONAL AS HE PROCLAIMS FROM THE STAGE: 'WE GOT A HOPE AND HIS NAME IS JESUS'
- 'GRAB THE BABY!': DRAMATIC VIDEO REVEALS CHAOTIC MOMENTS WHEN QUICK-THINKING COPS LIFTED A CAR OFF OF A BABY TRAPPED UNDERNEATH
- 'CRAZY!': TEENS TOTALLY TORCH TRUCK WITH FIREWORKS, BUT THIS BIBLE MIRACULOUSLY SURVIVED THE FLAMES
- 'THE MISSING LINK': ARCHAEOLOGISTS UNVEIL FASCINATING FIRST TEMPLE BIBLE FIND IN ISRAEL
- HOBBY LOBBY'S JULY 4 NEWSPAPER AD INVITING PEOPLE TO 'KNOW JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOR' SPARKS ATHEIST RESPONSE