Pastor Ben Courson shared a touching video on social media over the weekend showing him baptizing a 99-year-old man — and it is deeply inspiring.
Watch the incredible video:
Courson told Pure Flix Insider on Sunday that the baptism was a "miraculous, mystical moment."
"A man at that age, with such clear joy, his eyes looked like they were activated by and opened to a heavenly realm people don’t ordinarily see," he said. "Could’ve just been the baptism waters reflected in his eyes, but it felt more like what those waters represented made his gaze shimmer with heavenly life."
What an inspiring moment! Learn more about Christian baptism. Plus, want more inspiration? Sign up for The Pure Flix Insider weekly email to get the best entertainment and faith news delivered right to your email.
OTHER MUST-READ STORIES:
- 'ENGULFED IN A FIREBALL': ACTOR FELL AWAY FROM GOD — BUT A NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE TRANSFORMED HIS LIFE AND FAITH
- 'THE PURE GOODNESS OF GOD': SADIE ROBERTSON'S BABY JUST ARRIVED — AND SHE'S CALLING HER A 'MIRACLE'
- ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR BOOKS IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW IS ABOUT WOMEN, WISDOM — AND THE BIBLE!
- 'GOD HAS PLANS FOR YOU': 4 POWERFUL FACTS ABOUT ACTOR CHUCK NORRIS' FAITH
- ANOTHER DEAD SEA SCROLLS MYSTERY UNLOCKED? RESEARCHERS' FASCINATING FIND WHILE USING AI TO EXPLORE BIBLICAL FRAGMENT